New COVID-19 Updates
To Our Valued Patients:
We hope this finds you and your loved ones in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months and we are all looking forward to resuming our habits and routines.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our top priority continues to be the health and well-being of our patients, our team members, and our community.
As the stay-at-home order comes to an end, our team is diligently preparing for your return to the office. If your appointment was directly affected by the temporary suspension of dental hygiene and preventative dental care and not already reappointed, you will be contacted within the next two weeks by our patient coordination team to procure a new appointment time.
Given current environment with COVID-19, we have implemented the following modifications in our office that we want you to be aware of to ensure continued health and safety. Please keep in mind these modifications will continue to change in accordance with the Center for Disease Control and Department of Public Health.
- Daily Healthy Team Member Screening of all Scripps Center for Dental Care Team
- Pre-screening Healthy Patient Questionnaires prior appointment
- Secondary Healthy Patient Screening at time of appointment
- All patients and team members must wear face coverings and have body temperature measured upon entering XiMed Medical Building
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- Patients will be asked to not bring guests or companions to the office unless accompanying a minor
- Paperless check-in and check-out
- Increased surface disinfecting regimen, including frequency throughout the day of all common surfaces: elevators, doors, stair railings, restrooms, etc, by XiMed
- HEPA filters in air circulation system which runs continuously during hours of operation to increase air turnover
In addition to the above modifications, we are no longer able to provide parking validation due to current cross contamination guidelines.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time, we will be in touch via email, text and phone call to confirm your upcoming appointment. Your oral health remains our top priority and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Your Oral Healthcare Team at Scripps Center for Dental Care