At Scripps Center for Dental Care, we believe that no patient should forgo the dental treatment necessary to achieve the oral health and results they desire as a result of financial concerns. In order to consistently provide the very highest quality dental treatment, we offer the following payment options:
- Cash, check, or money order: Pay in full on the day of service and receive a 5% courtesy savings on services totaling $500 or more.
- Credit card: For your convenience, we accept: MasterCard®, Visa®, American Express®, and Discover®.
- 50% of balance: For large cases involving lab fees, 50% is due on the day treatment is started and the remaining 50% is due on the day of delivery.
- Dental insurance: For our patients with dental insurance, we ask for payment in full on the day of service. We are happy to file your dental claim as a courtesy and have your insurance company send the reimbursement directly to you.
- Orthodontics: We offer a special interest-free payment option specifically for our orthodontic patients.
In addition to these options, our office also works with a selection of reputable lending agencies. If you would prefer to pay for your treatment over a series of installments, these institutions offer qualified candidates low- and no-interest options with appealing terms:
CareCredit®: With a quick online application process and a wide range of options to suit patient needs, CareCredit® is one of the most popular healthcare lending and credit card programs available. Options include long-term, interest-free, and fee-free plans. If you’re interested, a member of our team can help answer any questions you have or assist you with the application process.
Lending Club: Extended and no-interest plans are just a few of the benefits of choosing the Lending Club for your dental financing needs. The programs include a broad array of options specifically for the dental and healthcare fields, and qualified candidates can borrow up to $32,000 as needed for their treatment. Additionally, there are no pre-payment penalties if you decide to pay off your loan ahead of schedule.
Our team is happy to assist you with all your financial needs. To avoid confusion, we ask that you choose one of these options and make definite arrangements before your dental treatment begins. Contact Scripps Center for Dental Care and speak with our financial coordinators for more information about our financing options.