Each dentist at Scripps Center for Dental Care is a proponent of patient education, because it is our philosophy that the most satisfied patient is an informed patient. Beginning with a warm and welcoming atmosphere, each member of our team genuinely cares for our patients’ health, meaning we are happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have regarding the dental services and procedures available at our practice. To learn more about how we can help you achieve the smile you’ve always dreamed of, contact our office today.
Q: Why should I choose Scripps Center for Dental Care?
A: The single most distinguishing feature that separates our practice from other dentists is our multispecialty span of services. Utilizing the talent, knowledge, and dedication of our handpicked team, patients can receive on-site care for the following:
- Cosmetic dentistry
- General and family dentistry
- Restorative dentistry
- Oral and maxillofacial surgery
Our team of highly trained specialists provide streamlined care from one convenient location, leading to enhanced planning, communication, and even cost savings for our patients.
Q: What types of dentistry concerns can I have addressed at Scripps Center for Dental Care?
A: By bringing together a number of specialists under one roof, we are able to offer a comprehensive range of dental care services at our office. Patients can seek general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, and orthodontic care.
Our cosmetic, restorative, and general dentistry procedures not only restore health, function, and beauty to smiles, but also improve our patients’ confidence and satisfaction in their appearance. Popular procedures available in-office include:
- Freehand bonding to fill small chips or cracks in teeth
- Gum reshaping or gummy smile surgery
- Porcelain veneers for a noticeably improved, more symmetrical smile
- Smile Design to offer individualized treatment
- Teeth whitening to quickly brighten your smile
Many of our treatments offer a two-fold advantage: for example, although porcelain veneers are known primarily for their cosmetic benefits, they also protect and shield teeth against future wear and tear. When you meet with one of our trained specialists, we can answer any questions or concerns you might have and recommend the treatment plan that will best address your unique dental needs.
Q: Does dental insurance cover the procedures I need?
A: For your convenience, the financial coordinators at Scripps Center for Dental Care will work with you and your dental insurance company to determine your benefits and will submit the claims on your behalf. The claims are reimbursed directly to you from the dental insurance to save you time. Each dental insurance company and dental insurance plan is unique, so be sure to speak with our financial coordinators to get more information.
Q: What payment options do I have available?
A: We understand that undergoing dental procedures is ultimately a decision to invest in your future oral health. Scripps Center for Dental Care provides a range of flexible payment options to meet our patients’ unique financial needs:
- All major credit cards – Payment in full via credit card on the day of service earns a 3% courtesy savings.
- Cash, check, or money order – Payment in full on day of service earns a 5% courtesy savings on services over $300.
- Special interest – free payment options to orthodontic patients.
- Submit insurance claim – direct reimbursement issued to you from dental insurance company..
- 50% of the balance on lab fees – When lab fees are involved, 50% of the total fee is due when treatment begins and 50% is due on the day of delivery.
- Financing – Convenient payment plans are available through Lending Club and Care Credit
Q: How can I schedule an appointment with Scripps Center for Dental Care?
A: Prospective and existing patients may contact Scripps Center for Dental Care one of two ways – by emailing our office or calling (858) 535-8300. Once you have scheduled an examination, make sure to use our Patient Login to receive convenient text message reminders about your upcoming appointments.
Today is the day to make your oral health and smile a priority, and each dentist at our office is eager to help. We look forward to hearing from you.