Am I a Candidate for Implant Dentures?
Restoring the smile after tooth loss can provide a multitude of benefits, but many patients fear they are not ideal candidates for what is considered the best technique: dental implants. Fortunately, even if you are unable to have a full set of dental implants, implant dentures can be a great alternative.
Implant-supported dentures typically use four to six implants to secure a full arch fixed appliance. As a result, this method often serves patients who, for one reason or another, do not want or cannot have a one-to-one implant to tooth replacement. Additionally, if you:
- Are missing several teeth or a full arch
- Are in good general health, with no diseases that could disrupt your healing process
- Have sufficient jawbone density to support the few implants
- Desire a natural-looking and effective solution to missing teeth
- Are not currently undergoing chemotherapy or radiation treatment
Then you may be a candidate for this procedure. At our multispecialty practice, we maintain a comprehensive team of in-house dental professionals, including cosmetic dentists, oral surgeons, and a prosthodontist. Our team will help you determine if implant dentures are right for you and provide a custom designed plan that will offer exceptional results of which you’ll be proud.
Don’t suffer with a smile that makes life difficult or uncomfortable. Contact us today to see how we can provide an innovative solution that lasts.
For more information, or if you with to schedule a consultation, please don’t hesitate to contact our office today.Contact Us